My mantel goes french blue

My blue mantel after a coat of BM palladium blue..
it used to be white. 
I wanted a change to go with
 our new living room color scheme.
Nice but kind of one dimensional blah.
So I painted on some white glaze to soften it
And I ragged it off..
and then I did it to the gold leaf frame on the painting too!
And ended up with a dreamy soft blue mantle.
Of course I asked hubby to change my light fixtures
 to the frenchy antique iron and crystal ones I had
 been carrying around before my Mrs Maison Decor days..
and he agreed to my wishes!
And then of course I just had to change the accessories out...
 so up went my collection of aqua blue bottles and jars.
The whole room is getting a makeover,
 but you will have to wait for the reveal.
I adore the light fixtures.


Memories are what makes a family feel special and connected.

 I present my French blue mantel!


Lining to Funky Junk Interiors SNS

No comments:

Post a Comment