Shed with a dirty little secret

We have a cute shed by a cute rock wall
at our cute New Hampshire house.
But what is inside the shed is anything but cute.
Four summers ago we bought this house and
hubby's waterski paraphanalia went right into the shed.
In a big heap....ski outfits and skis and ropes and duffel bags etc.
The mice and other critters found it to be a nice spot for chewing and nesting!
So everything got thrown outside and blasted with an airhose.
Hubby had to go back to the city for work.
I stayed on for the week during a heat wave.
I decided I would "git it done",
even if it was 97 degrees and nasty outside!
I took the dogs with me and
tied Dillon up to the rafters.
He likes to run down to the lake.
I stopped that morning at walmart
and bought a bunch of hooks.
That is my tool box: a tote bag.
Trust me when I tell you there was evidence of rodents visiting 
and it was a complete mess here before.
Darn it I didnt take a picture.
Now it was just piles of stuff inside and outside the shed.
Debris...I mean hubby's stuff...

Hang up the ski suits on new hooks
Hang up some tools on the other side
I hung up the ladder too
 and then neatly put all the yard stuff
on one side
And all the ski stuff on the other side
thats a lot of ski stuff!
I shut the doors and gave myself a pat on the back.
Dillon is convinced a critter lives under the shed.
He may be right.
The view from my front door over to my little shed.
It just doesn't have a dirty little secret anymore!


Linking to
Thanks Donna!

No comments:

Post a Comment