White beadboard, peaches, and champagne!

I am celebrating a few things!
 The new white beadboard I installed and peaches
from our peach tree in New Hampshire.
Peaches fill the basket and the champagne is coming!
We have given away so many peaches already,
 and we couldn't pick them all.
My country style dining room has a lot of white for summery freshness.
My dinnerware is by Ralph Lauren, Boxwood pattern.
 Flatware is vintage silverplate.
Each champagne glass is different.
White eyelet placemats say summertime.
Straw hat spun with gold threads is my garden hat.
My seating has a wire garden bench
with a shabby ruffled eurosham.
The newest additions are my Rehab Boutique
 frenchy chairs with toile seats. Love.
Hydrangeas in a mason jar from my Boston garden.
Our peach tree was bending over to the ground with all its fruit.
Organic gardening at its best.
Fresh and summery,
the classic blue and white combination never is tiresome.
The large chippy blue bench is a lidded box that keeps our recyclables at bay.
Our sideboard holds the blue glass I find so appealing these days.
A secret: the beadboard is actually
wallpaper from Graham and Brown.
It looks so real, my mother-in-law touched it
and said she could not tell the difference!
A lavendar rose stands alone.
Peaches and champagne~celebrating a perfect summer.
Linking to
Tablescape Thursdays at Naps on the Porch
and
White Wednesdays

and for those fab frenchy chairs check out:
The Rehab Boutique

to see me putting up the beadboard click below
Fab Faux Beadboard

No comments:

Post a Comment