Christmas Blessings

I have finally finished the tree...
I kept adding little touches,
like sheer pink ribbon and 
2 dozen hot pink vintage balls.
Some tree candles in gold glitter too.
The tree candles are a Scandanavian tradition.
Peeking through my window at night the room looks so inviting.
I have been playing around with the piano corner.
Its the hardest spot to decorate.
My winter frolic banner is hung...
I spotted that at my friend Nita's blog and she shared 
where she got it...bloggers are buddies!
I added a pink poinsettia over here, but it still needs more work.
A piano player is coming Christmas Eve to 
play carols for us! What a treat!
Pretty sheer pink ribbon with
vintage pink ball....I love pink.
Our house is the kind of house that needs a big red bow on
the front door wreath. 
Even I, the queen of pink, understand that!
So Merry Christmas to all of my blogger friends!
I count you in my blessings.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment