Pink Drapes & Floral Wall Stickers

My living room seemed a tad too cool 
with all the grey and whites.
I love the pale pink in this hooked rug so I brought out
a pair of pink strie silk panels I had in storage.
I strung them on rings next to
 the fleur~de~lis linen sheers.
Earlier in the day I found some stick on wall
decor in a vintage rose floral.
I buy things I like not knowing exactly what I will do with 
them...and it came to me last night!
Since I had only panels for the outside of the windows
I bridged the gap with these pale pink roses.
They are beigey pink and have a touch of glitter.
I used them to frame the mirror.
These can be removed in a wink and reapplied.
$7.99 at Home Goods or TJMaxx.
The look is pretty and romantic.
Perfect for a quick change that is not 
a total commitment.
The pink draperies warm up the room
and the floral dials up the romance factor.
I'll be sharing more this week of other things
I have been doing~the colors
 include, pink, white and lavendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment