My Vanity Table



My vanity table with it's marble top!
Calcutta marble, soft pretty white with touches of grey.
The top was made with a one inch overhang so I could install
 the pencil pleated skirt underneath for a flush fit.
I have clear push pins holding it in place right now.
It is the perfect solution for this long alcove in our master bathroom.
All of my makeup that used to sit on my bathroom countertop is over here now.
Everything in its place. 
I used odd pieces of silverplate and pretty containers to organize my things.
A bookcase is now used in the bathroom to hold more of my things.

Soaps, lotions, and mementos fill the shelves.
There is an outlet for cable in the wall that I hate looking at...
hence the ladder and tulle....it has disappeared!
 A lot of fun jewelry sits on the top shelf. 
Its pretty to look at it.
The old blue bottle came off the wall of my New Hampshire property.
My son Justin gave me this crown on mother's day several years ago.
It is the first time I saw sheet music used for a decorative purpose.
This was way before I joined blogland. 
I made a linen swag with shabby ruffle to adorn this window.
Tons of ruffles cascade around the window frame.
It complements the floor length panel over the tub.
All the soft misty blues look so pretty against the taupe walls and floor.
A little marble top gives this spot the glamour I wanted.
linking to 
and
and
and

No comments:

Post a Comment