Romantic Ruffled Curtain





This curtain panel is made from heavy linen.
 I bleached it to take the color down a notch.
Worked like a charm, but first I did a small sample in the sink.
Then I added a shabby ruffle on the leading edge.
This faile embroidered fabric has silver polka dots.
It is the same fabric I used on the vanity skirt.
I get to be more creative and less traditional when I create a 
window treatment for my own home. 
I love the ruffles Sissie from Sissie's Shabby Cottage
 puts on her pillows that are just cut strips with no finished edges. 
Its farmhouse chic!
The panel is unlined with the exception of the top where I have the
polka dotted fabric for a peek a boo cuff accent.
Its hard to describe how airy and pretty this bathroom is looking.
I'd love to make some of these for Barbra Streisand's home, any of them!
I think she would love them as much as I do.
This soft shabby ruffled panel is so romantic that I had to add a candelabra.
A jacuzzi soak and a glass of wine is calling my name....

Ahhhhh.....
Hand me a towel darling!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway of a sketch of your home.
You can enter at the top of my blog.

linking to 
and
and
and 

No comments:

Post a Comment