Romantic Smocking and Ruffles

 I love smocking and ruffles~now my living room has both.
The sofa slipcover got a partial slipcover of matelasse and cascades of ruffles.
This was a quilt for a twin size bed from Home Goods
 that I altered to create waterfall cushion cover
so it tucks under the seat cushions and gives me that shabby chic look.
My iphone picture showing package~yes on clearance!
A pair of smocked drapery panels in white
 from Pottery Barn hang behind the couch.
I love the combination of the ruffles and the smocking 
and the texture they bring to the all white party.
 The stencil is looking nice with it too.
It is light and airy~and pretty.
Simply white and washable. 
A lot easier than unzipping the slips and washing them all.
Loving this look!
linking to
and
and
and
and
and
and







No comments:

Post a Comment