Acid Green Chalk Paint

 Annie Sloan Antibes Green is an alarming shade of green, 
and one I thought might work just right on the coffee table in the family room.
 Tobey sits under the table that has been painted with Anitbes Green (on the top). 
I used some Valspar paint in an ocean blue color I had for the legs. 
No wax yet~just unvarnished bright Antibes Green.
The rug from company C has met it's match!
 I wanted it to look a little less neon, so I added a coat of dark wax.
All finished~I waxed the blue legs too.
The Annie Sloan paint chart shows the colors, and the green is the brightest by far.
I wanted to share some other projects from blogland done in this bright green
A table from Stellar Junk
 And my coffee table~Anitbes green with dark wax.

linking to Mod Mix Monday
and 
and 




No comments:

Post a Comment