A Heart Back Chair

Inspiration From Blogland
 A heart back chair, all tufted in a blue floral. 
Wow, I am in love! 
I found this pretty chair on a brand new blog
  called Macayla's Room. Isn't this chair the sweetest thing ever?
It reminds me of the day I walked into an antique shop 
and there were a set of 6 of these heart shaped chairs,
 all done in pink damask. I did not buy them,
 but they would have been perfect for me.
I still think about them...
 Sarah found her chair in this condition, a faded velvet for just $15. 
(Translation=Steal)
 Sarah went to the fabric store with her mom 
and selected this blue floral fabric, 
a girl after my own heart.
Normally a DIYer, she left this chair to a professional upholsterer 
and it came out amazing!
Anyway, Sarah emailed me with a question about tole trays
 and told me she had been inspired by my blog.
I discovered she has just started her own blog
 and when I went to visit,
 I found a very enchanting and fresh blog to explore~
Macayla's Room, named after her young daughter. 
Sarah is constantly finding amazing treasures for short dough,
 like this incredible chandy that she hung up in her daughters room.
 If you are looking for inspiration and a fresh new face,
I was her third follower, let's show her some love!
linking to
vif187

No comments:

Post a Comment