Fancy Sandals

A free pair of the world's most luxurious sandals! Thats right~Starla Sandals, asked me to do a product review on their sandals.

More than happy to do the job, I went to their website and liked what I saw. It was like walking into a fancy sandal boutique~so I picked out a pair of turquoise and crystal studded golden leather thongs.
I love turquoise and I can imagine these looking chic with a pair of jeans and a white shirt as much as a bohemian caftan.  Oh la la!

Something so glamorous about the late '60s~Model Marisa Berenson rocks this Valentino caftan and somehow I think these turquoise sandals would look just right...oh but I digress!
I was going to squeeze every warm day left out of our balmy fall  before my new sandals get packed away.  If I get to take that cruise to Bermuda next April, you know I will be bringing these beautiful sandals along.  They are dressy, yet oh so comfy!  The quality construction even made Mr. Maison Decor gush ( and I can't remember him ever gushing about anything unless they were a pair of cowboy boots)!
The best part of all, is that Starla is having a huge sale right now!  I am happy to endorse these sandals to all of my blog readers and friends~you won't be disappointed.
Starlas even has a blog~they have made lovely pin boards and this one shows the pair of pink rose stone sandals on gold leather that I almost picked for myself.  Isn't this collage just dreamy?
Click here for the link to Starla's website and check out their blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment