Teacups in Chandeliers!

There is something very Alice in Wonderland about teacups dangling from a chandelier.  Everytime I see a chandy decked out in teacups I love how whimsical it looks and think to myself, copy this idea Amy!
Helen is a lovely blog reader I have come to know from her little notes she sends when she reads a post she relates to~she is 72 and lives in Missouri and she told me she hangs teacups from her chandelier! Well, I had to see pictures and Helen sent me these.
I loved the idea that in 20 more years I could still be hanging things like teacups from my chandeliers like Helen!  She said she has loved pretty things as long as she can remember. Me too, Helen! She inspired me to hang my pink lusterware teacups from my dining room chandelier.
 My pink teacups are mixed in with Christmas ornaments of all types and happily dangle above the table.
 Call the Mad Hatter and Santa and lets have a sit down!!
Of course I was inspired by this fantastic wire chandy decorated with dangling teacups too!  It belongs to another blog reader, Betsy. She hung pitchers and creamers from sheer pink ribbons! **Squeal** If you missed her pretty house decorated for Christmas you can check it out by clicking here.
This is one beautiful version of a teacup chandy made by Janet at Shabby Fufu! Elegant and ladylike in all its delicate patterns and petal pink ribbons.
This is totally shabby chic and maybe after Christmas I will fine tune my chandy to look like a poor cousin to this one.  Janet sells these chandeliers~just a hint for anyone looking for a nice Christmas present to themselves!
The Christmas countdown continues~I should be wrapping and shopping and baking...but I am still decorating!! With all the inspiration coming my way through blogland and pinterest I can't help it!  How about you?


Partying at:
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment