Annie Sloan Gypsy Table

Feeling Like a Gypsy
My fat frenchy table got painted with
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in four colors~
 Duck Egg, Antoinette, Country Grey, and Old White
I did a lot of distressing and used clear wax,
 as well as some dark wax (added sparingly)
to get this look.  Always remember,
 things may look worse before they look better~
when you are creating a unique piece like this, don't be afraid, keep painting!
 This table had so many decorative elements to play with~
I understand it may not be for everyone...
but if you have a bohemian side or a little bit of gypsy 
waiting to come out, then this table might inspire you.
I was inspired by this Annie Sloan Antoinette 
and Aubusson painted cabinet by Junk Drawer Diva.
I saw it on Facebook and fell in love~of course 
this cabinet has so many funky elements, 
but I have to give kudos to the Junk Drawer Diva for 
her bravery and imagination! I LOVE it!
 So I tried my own version on a smaller scale. 
 My Gypsy Table in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint~
Duck Egg and Antoinette with 
Country Grey and a touch of Old White.
I also added a band of Duck Egg around the coffee table
that was mostly Annie Sloan Country Grey. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment