Shop Series: French Armoires and so much more!

 I have a tip for all of you looking for good stuff on Craiglist~take a good look at the listings with bad photos....I searched french country armoires and came up with a grainy pic of something that resembled a french armoire~I called her up and she said she had lots of "shabby chic" stuff....so I made an appointment this morning to go take a look. Dave suggested we take our mongo sized trailer along just in case~and boy is that guy smart! We got this pretty armoire in cream and pink....
 And this similar armoire, not quite matching, but a pair~and end tables and a dresser~
 and so many other cool things, like needlepoint pillows and frenchy cane back chairs, and silver candlesticks and french lace and linens....
 But before we went to get the goods, I stopped at the store in the morning to do a quick photo shoot of the angel wings. I have a lady who wanted to see a better photo~and so I took a bunch. They are almost 4 feet long and made out of wood with quite a bit of feather details.
 They are distressed in cream and taupe and a touch of white and old verdi-gris.
 I shot my zinc wall sconce that you can hardwire but it comes with a cord and plug for instant use...
 And I got some really pretty tole bed crowns~
 These have roses and are in a vanilla distressed finish~
 and this bed crown really looks like a crown and is more of a distressed rusty iron finish~
Tres chic~
 Even with the blinds, I was attracting attention inside my shop....
I finally snapped his pic when he wouldn't stop staring~! He waved!
 So this is some of the new merchandise for the shop~
 And Kingsley came back to visit for the day~
 He brought Brandon and his muscles!
 Cuz we had a ton of furniture to move, 
but we didn't know it~ I thought I was getting two armoires.
 We left with our truck and trailer jam packed. 
 And the boys never complained~
(I had promised them dinner at the steak house across the street)
 Pretty bureau~like Antoinette chalk paint already done!
 A fav was this frenchy chair~
 We bought it from Camille~she was a doll!
 She had stuff that rang my bells!! This is needlework of some type.
 And back to the shop we went~see Dave's trailer down the street? Its awesome!
 My shop is feeling like a shop!! But I still have to do the floors...but I had to buy this stuff!! Oh my!
 We fell in love with this little mascot~so we took him too!
I am tired again...another LONG day....
but it is sooo much fun....I just hope I get that bank loan!
I have read every single comment and appreciate you all cheering me on.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment