Live TV, New Business Card and Customers!


 Two nights ago I got a call from the
 mayors office inviting me to be on his tv show~
its the local cable channel~have you ever watched your town cable show?
Its fun to watch real people on tv, instead of actors and stars~
they act more, well, real!
So last night was my turn to be that "real" person on tv~
I got to introduce my business and 
tell what Maison Decor is all about.
Here I am about to go be in the hot seat and have my interview 
with our movie star handsome mayor!
 Behind the scenes~all the wires and the monitors and
 the handlers, and this is just local cable~but its LIVE!
 My hubby was taking pics and this guy in front 
of him was taking pics for the mayor's office~
I felt relaxed and talked so much
 about the Annie Sloan chalk paint 
I almost forgot to tell them 
that I sell all kinds of vintage and new home accessories~
not just furniture paint!!  The mayor seemed intrigued 
about the paint~so maybe I will get him 
to sample it when I have my grand opening!
For those of you worried that I am wasting away to nothing~
here I am after my spot and you can see
 I am looking VERY healthy!!
  See the TV in the window~
anyone walking down the street sees the live performance. 
I was NOT asked for any autographs when I left~~
 This was the cute tote bag I carried last night~
its from Pier One Imports~I love the color and the details of it. 
In case you were wondering!
Nita~have you seen it at your Pier One??
I got my new business card designed~
I love it! It has the colors of aqua and pink,
and the Annie Sloan trademark thingy,
I was happy with my designer who made it up for me...
he is my sign designer too.
 At the shop, I hung the gilded mora up in the front window~
a lady drove all the way from Cape Cod today! 
She is redoing a Sea Captains house and it looks amazing~
she almost left with this clock...she found out about
 Annie Sloan chalk paint at Brimfield last week,
 and so she came to my shop! She bought Duck Egg Blue, 
Pure White, Graphite, French Linen and Louis Blue!
 I really enjoyed talking with her...
I also got some other walk-ins which was nice, as they 
are so positive about finding this cute little unique kind of shop.  
They come in and I am busy painting a piece of furniture, 
and they love to wander about and talk while I
 paint until they are ready for check out...
its been really nice being a shop owner this week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment