Dreaming of a Pink Sofa~and the workshop I had today


 The other night I dreamt that my sofa was to be pink~
often that is when I find these dreamy ideas are the right ones.
Do you ever dream up ideas that seem to be so right
you can't believe you couldn't think of them when awake?
Well the green sofa turned into Antoinette Pink
and it certainly fits the store better~
 I was here bright and early setting up for my Drab to Fab workshop~
 Paint samples are set out so the ladies can decide
what color they want to paint their drab pieces!
 Here they are finishing up~a happy crew.
One poor lady called in sick and
will come for the July workshop instead.
 I have the workshops on Sunday when I am closed...
and I hang this sign in the door.
 Sue worked on her hubby's childhood rocker in Paris Grey~

 Debbie did a graphic transfer on a small vanity bench. 
I wished I took more in the middle of it all photos, 
but I was too busy being a teacher, and not
 a good blogger~so here are the finished pieces.
 Sues's vintage child rocker in Paris Grey~
 Jackie's jewelry box in Antoinette all shabbied up!
A mod little Antibes table decoupaged with fishies by Kate~
And Debbies vanity and bench in Coco~
If you are in my area and want to try a workshop, 
check the shop link on the blog for details.
I'll be doing a "Ladies Night at the Auction" soon!
 Would you like to go to learn how to bid at an auction,
 what to look for, when to bid and when to keep your
 paddle in your lap, and ultimately and go home with a treasure?
 Lots of fun "workshops" will be coming soon~
and they aren't all about painting.
While my workshop was great,
 my big fun of the day is happening right this very moment! 
I'll share that soon!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment