Pink and Green Lilly Table and more~

 A pretty frenchy table got a paint job in Antoinette and 
Versailles Chalk Paint™. These pieces are so fun to paint 
because they have so many details, and they come
 out so great when you highlight them~
 The before in a basic white paint job~
 Looks kind of funky~but just you wait!! I painted the doors 
and the drawer Versailles and the rest of it in 
Antoinette with a bit of Coco for accents~
 Then I drybrushed the Versailles with the 
Antoinette for a soft fairy tale look~
 Waiting for a new owner to come take her home~
just $55 takes her away~!
 I also worked on my chandelier that I bought at auction...
it was missing a few ceramic chandelier rose drops.  
You can find just about anything you need 
online now! I found these in pink on Etsy.
 Made for chandeliers, with little holes, these are
 vintage chandelier parts I bought from a woman in England~
I paid $40 for 6 roses, but to me it is worth 
it to have the chandy complete! 
 Each chandelier bobeche is hand decorated with pink and blue roses 
so when I found the pink drops to mix in with the blue drops I was very happy!

 Sorry for the flash~it makes it look a bit harsh, but I 
wanted to make sure you could see how wonderful the roses look 
hanging daintily from the old chandelier..I have a new online store
 that I am getting my Maison Decor retail store items loaded into, 
and you can find it on my sidebar when you click the pic of the Mora clock.  
I will announce it formally later on...but is looking pretty good already...
the last attempt at an online store was not so successful, 
as the company I  used was hard for me to figure out.
 My client's hope chest is all done and is curing...
and will be picked up at Sunday's workshop. It looks so pretty
 and I have many compliments on the piece. The second workshop
 is a sell out too! Happy to say~I will be instructing 7 women again 
on how to paint and wax a piece they bring from home. 
More classes as added will be found under the store link 
also located at the top of my sidebar.
 I hit an auction Saturday and scored this gorgeous heavy silver plate tray...
I thought it was coming to the store...
but somehow it ended up in my dining room!!!
 The blue opaline looks might pretty on it....
Another project I worked on during my Sunday/Monday 
off was some minature plants and tiny fairy style arbors...
I have a couple I worked on and will show you later on~
I hope you are all tapping into your creative sides and
 painting, sewing, cooking, planting or something!!!! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment