New Store and Kids


Good Day Everybody!  Just wanted to make a few announcements quickly before I leave to teach my Chalk Paint® workshop!  But before I do~check out this super cool dresser Justin created in honor of Boston's subway stops...its the perfect piece for a city dwelling, don't you think?  We will be doing classes on adding graphics to your pieces in the near future. Justin will show you how!  Think of all the ways you could reinterpret this to fit your own area or obsessions!
The Green Line dresser will be in the Boston store today~pop over and check it out and then hit up the outdoor indoor VINTAGE market at SoWa right next doors.  Perfect way to spend a Sunday don't you think....going on a vintage treasure hunt?

 BIG NEWS!! Colin is graduating from University of Massachusetts Amherst next week!!! I am soooo proud of my son~he has been nothing but a pleasure to raise and I look forward to having him join the Maison Decor team fulltime!!!
Brandon turned 30 yesterday!!
 We will be having a family celebration for him at his dad's house next week! 
 Two out of the three of my "babies" are now in their thirties!! YIKES! 
He works at the Red Cross Boston and they just had a huge few weeks 
with the recent atrocity in town with the bombings~so proud of him and all those who
worked so hard to pull it all together and do their best to make things right!
The last big announcement is that we are going to open another location!!!
As soon as I sign off on the lease I will fill you in on all the details.
Figuring out how best to run a small business has been no easy task,
filled with so much to learn as I go and this is just part of it all.
Well off to teach my workshop! This is one of my favorite things I get to do~
seeing lightbulbs come on in my students heads and watching 
them get as excited as I am over this magical paint....
it floats my boat!  I'll be back in the beginning of the week~
until then, have a good one!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment