Mosaic Inspiration!

You have to check out this blog featuring mosaics.  
I have never seen such beautiful mosaic work~ever!
This work is done by Penny.


Pretty Aqua Picnic Basket
Baby pink and blue table
Sweet side chair
  floral rose clock
This was featured in Romantic Homes Magazine!
 House Sign
A mosaic teacart~the detail is amazing.
What beautiful china she uses
 for her mosaic work.
A darling chalkboard
A transferware teapot in mosaic

Penny even does charming teapot chandeliers!
A chocolate pot chandy!
I can't help but notice
 the purple toile draperies!
Recently I checked out this book out of the library
 on how-to create mosaic.
I have been collecting my broken china for years,
and am planning to create something...
but what?
This table caught my eye,
 and now I have Penny's creations 
for inspiration as well.
This pearl mosaic lamp is fascinating!
Wow.
So many things you can create with mosaic...
looking forward to creating my own piece someday.
Click below to go to Penny's studio
and see more of her fabulous mosaics.





Lavendar Hill Studios.




No comments:

Post a Comment