Front Entry Way


Come on in and shut the door....
Our tiny little front entry has a new addition.
A bench with a tall back, hooks, drawers and a window mirror!
This is a huge improvement over the entry table and mirror that was here before.


We go in and out our front door the most. 
From here we take the dogs out and I check on the garden.
All of the leashes are at the ready.
As is my gardening hat. I keep my gloves and tools in the bottom drawer.
A pink tole pocket floral arrangement adds that sweetness I like.
The plank back is so farmhouse.
My vintage black painted tole trays look right at home with our family slogan. 
I love how a little bit of black makes a spot come alive.
Yeah, it is a wonderful life we have together.
A little frenchy petite fleur pillow in black, pink and yellow warms the bench.
If its rainy or damp I pull on my wellies and head outside. 
Gotta fill my watering can and get to my watering....
Its been a long hot summer...
I think I am ready for fall. This wreath will be changed out and our front entry will get tweaked to reflect the change of season. Something rustic french is what I have in mind...I'll keep you posted!


Are you curious what the front door looks like....here it is with my doggies standing lookout.


Its a full french door, all in white, with a pediment top! I would have a black door, however the sun shines on my front door all day long. It is a fresh white, which is a perfect backdrop for anything I want to use when decorating for the seasons.


Linking to 
and

No comments:

Post a Comment