Just when you're not looking..


I found this old bike at the swap shop this summer.
I painted it bright aqua. I wanted a fun color for this vintage ladies bike.
One thing was missing, and I blogged about it right after I painted her.
She needed a bike basket!
I spotted this at Walmart yesterday!
An honest to goodness official bike basket without the official price tag of the specialty shops.
Its got the leather straps on the back to attach to your handle bars!
Having coffee this morning with my new friend. Its the little things in life that make you smile.
I think the basket might get a pink paint job like this one from Martha Stewart.com. You never know where you will find inspiration next.
I saw this image on a blog post that Nita from Mod Vintage Life had about the fourth of July....
yes, it will be pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment