I love Pink and Aqua

Just feast your eyeballs on this magnificent dresser
 in pink *squeal* and the frenchy aqua chair. 
This lovely image was posted by Lily of Opulence.  
Simply GOR~GEE~OUS. 
Which brings me to this post...

The swan song of summer still has me stuck in love with pink,
 and my new favorite color, aqua! 
Robins Egg Blue, Tiffany Blue...its all good!
While everyone else is hooking up with autumnal golds and browns.... I'm lusting after this combo.
I am going to savor a few pink and aqua combinations
 I have around my house for another week or so.
Like this vintage plate I got junking in NH this summer. 
This pile of frenchy pillows in pinks and blues are summerlicious!
I pile my pillows up on old aqua blanket chest that hides my recyclables.
Limoges demitasse set in painterly aqua and pink in the wispiest shades was another NH score.
My old favorite chintzware pitcher and a "new" old platter share pretty blues and pinks.
Martha Stewart.com shows a bike in rosey pink in front of an aqua porch. 
I have the aqua bike and am now going to paint my bike basket pink!
Can't you just picture a pink basket? Yummmm...
Pink closet from Traditional Home with a polka dot bench in
 blues, purples and pinks, but it's the aqua bag that grabs my eye!
Wouldn't my rug from Company C below look perfect in this closet?
I just adored this rug when I bought it on impulse, and I understand why. Aqua and Pink!
Even though it went with nothing, I wanted to incorporate aqua into my home's color palette.

So.....
good bye to the combo pink/aqua I adore. 
I am switching gears to usher in the fall. 
I'll see you two in the spring!





No comments:

Post a Comment