Angel wings and snowflakes

Did you know that French homes are supposed to have
angel wings?
I heard that from Jami at Frecked Laundry.
Then I saw a pair of angel wings on the backs
of dining room chairs in a recent magazine.
Source:Country Living
They looked so pretty and Christmassy...
So I looked around and 
I found this pair online at Walgreens!
Yes, Walgreens for $9.99!
I hung a glittery snowflake in the center and
mounted them on my french door.
They are a pretty touch.
I took more of the snowflakes and hung them on 
my new white chandelier.
These glittered snowflakes are from Walmart.
$3 for a package of 20 snowflakes.
This is the best buy I have found anywhere.
Besides the angels wings and my feather tree, 
these are the only new items 
I am using in my Christmas decorating.
A few of my french toile chairs 
have sheer embroidered slips
I added for the holidays.
I bought these many years ago at Bombay Company.
They add a light and dreamy air to the seats.
Pretty white embroidery
I love this look!
My favorite thing is the pair of angel wings.
Thanks for the inspiration Jami...
I just love my french angel wings!
linking to
Feathered Nest Holiday Party

No comments:

Post a Comment