Holiday Mantle

My Holiday Mantle 
Snowflakes~Crystals~Greenery
A fresh wreath suspended under the carved arch
I found at Home Goods last year.
 It fits perfectly above my fireplace
 and makes quite a statement.
The wreath is flanked by iron and crystal sconces.
My walls are freshly painted in grey which
goes so nicely with silver details.
Snowflakes and crystal add shimmer.
A silvery sheer ribbon embossed with glittered snowflakes
holds this wreath in position.
The wreath is actually a candle ring that
I found at the supermarket
It has a strong metal base and so it's perfect for hanging.
Silver snowflakes and tiny white lights.
These pretty glittered snowflakes 
come in a box of 20 from Walmart for $3.
A glittery star or two
A length of greenery mixed with lights, stars, snowflake
and ribbon sit on a vintage crocheted mantel scarf.
Soft and wintery
Mantle with only the wreath~
simple and fresh, good enough...
but I wanted some glimmer and sparkle.
A romantic mantle for the holidays!

linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment