Christmas Wrap Up



Me and my Mr.Wonderful on Christmas Eve.
He had to work the late shift and protect our city.
We always have a family celebration the night before Christmas.
I had a lovely pianist come and play on our new baby grand
that a girlfriend gave us this summer.
It was a special treat to hear her play Carol of the Bells, my favorite.
My sons and their pretty girlfriends were here.
My sister Ellen and her hubby 
and even my ex hubs joined the party.
Dillon and Tobey were sure to be part of the group.
I have never shown this room on my blog,
it is the man cave~decorated with a western theme.
Santa brought me this awesome book by Barbra Streisand.
~My Passion for Design~
I can't tell you how much I am enjoying this book, 
it is loaded with ideas that I plan to use.

My hubby bought me a new car for Christmas!! 
Wow! I love it!
So long to my mini-cooper and it's cramped quarters.
I can now carry 7 passengers and lots of thrift store finds.

My dad was released from the hospital yesterday!
That was a swell gift,
 a big thank you to 
my blogger family for your prayers.
The blizzard blew through town and
knocked over my little conservatory.
It will get a new location I think in the spring....
So thoughts turn to the New Year~
and all of my plans and projects I want to accomplish.
But not before thanking God for all of my gifts.
Wishing you all a Happy New Year
With health, love and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment