Pink New Years





It's almost New Years..
Time for celebration...
 a toast to the coming year and all of it's possibilities...
Have you started your list of what you want to get done?
After I put away my Christmas stuff....
I might borrow this RL dress from Gwyneth...



Or just slip on my comfy moccasins...
and start making some house plans, you know,
things you want to change around the house....
you all know I am making my bedroom over,
and it includes keeping the dark wood furniture....dark!
and some florals, but not this many...
and not quite as pink, but I still gotta have some pink...
and once spring comes I will be working on my garden plans....
so those are some of the things that I will be doing in the coming new year.

I'll be thinking big!
Won't you join me in the fun?

Source: Google Images


No comments:

Post a Comment