Valentine Banners and Shabby Chic Fabric





 This heart banner was inspired by a banner I saw at Cindy's Romantic Home.
Mine are kind of the easy short cut to her version, but pretty none-the-less.
 Scrapbook paper in pastels cut out into hearts with a 
Martha Stewart scalloped edge cutter gizmo.
 Threaded with sheer gold ribbon through two holes on each side of the hearts
What a simple project for a romantic look for the holiday
By the way,
I am testing out this Shabby Chic fabric I bought for my master bedroom 
makeover project, but I think I will use it downstairs.
I love this fabric! 
It is a lightly glazed cotton chintz with clusters of pink roses and taupe leaves.
I really like it with the grey walls and blue chairs.
Not sure where this old fashioned fabric will go yet.
I had so much fun making this sweet little banner, I made some others.
One for my mantel in the living room in all the same pattern of pinks and pale reds.
These hearts are a smaller version of the one in the dining room.
It makes me smile.
One for my kitchen window in blues and soft browns. 
A simple banner that says Happy Valentine's Day!
Now go over and check out where my inspiration came from
Isn't it lovely?
linking to

No comments:

Post a Comment