Vintage Mirror for the Vanity




 An old mirror that once belonged to a dresser has found a home on my vanity.
I love the shape of this pretty mirror.
My friend Bridget, from the blog Rehab Boutique, also has a shabby store in NH.
She sent an email out with some of her wares and that is where I spied this mirror.
I had her measure it for me and then I tried to visualize how it would sit and look.
Pretty sure it would be just right, hubs and I drove up yesterday to get it.
Visualizing is a big part of being a decorator...
I am happy to say that I visualized correctly!
 I am considering re-doing it in a silver finish, but for now it has the shabby treatment.
I am over the moon with this new addition, and the price was right too!
Sweet and feminine and just right, don't you think?
It appears to make the alcove space wider.
An old mirror meets a new table to give this bathroom vintage appeal.
linking to
Kim's Boring to Better Party
and
Cindy's Romantic Home

No comments:

Post a Comment