Shop Series: Paint is here!

 It was a big day for Maison Decor~and me! 
I went out to the beautiful countryside of Berlin, Mass
and picked up my first order of Chalk Paint for the shop.
I met up with Sally Barker at Counting Sheep Antiques~
the painful part of writing the check....
The Colin loaded it into the back of my car~
Colin took this pic of me unawares as I unloaded the paint.
It is all safely lined up on my shelves,
and I feel like a kid in a candy store~
now only if I had time to paint some stuff!!
 Instead I took to artfully displaying one can on top of this cast iron angle pillar~
she is honored to hold Old White!
 I'll be mixing new and old things with a distinctive french feel in my shop~
So much to do~but little by little I find things coming together~
I am open for paint sales if anyone needs any!!
I have two ladies coming in this weekend...
 This is the Mora clock I am painting now in Chateau Grey~
it is shown with the original taupe as the accent color...
I have to see if Cynthia likes it like this ( I do) or 
she would prefer Old White or some 
other color for the accents....Cynthia?
 Then it will get waxed and buffed to finish it up.
 Another view of the shop coming together~
 OMG!! Look at this vintage wallpaper I found 
at Sally's this morning!! I fell in love straight away~
This will be so pretty inside a cabinet with pale green or lavender or pink~
Here is Colin entering all my inventory of Chalk Paint into 
my new iPad that I will be using for my store register 
and inventory tracking system...its quite amazing!! 
I'll tell more about that later~
He is my unpaid helper till the bucks
 start rolling in~(at his insistence!)
Time to head back to the ranch and get supper ready,
then I have a 4th grade Science Fair to attend!!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment