Prettiest chair in the world, gilding and french fabrics!

 In my shop I have the prettiest chair in the world.
Seriously~
 Its an aqua green needlepoint chair in a very pretty chair frame!
 This chair doesn't need a paint job~its is straight up gorgeous
 and in near perfect condition.  The pretty legs have cute caster wheels.
It fit in the store so nicely~then I noticed a trend....
 I guess I love pink and aqua green~
 Any kind of pink and green will do for my taste~
 Like the peachy pinks and the celery greens~
 All the better when they are mixed in with petal pinks and aqua greens too~
 Pinks and greens are so fresh~
you see this combination in rose bushes and flowers all the time.
 More pinks and aquas~just love it. Anyway I got a nice response
 on the gilding waxes yesterday.
I had a big response in the store today too!~ 
I was absolutely clobbered with customers today,
and they were all there for my Annie Sloan™ supplies!
 So to answer about the gilding waxes, yes I will be carrying
 them and shipping them as well.  I hope to get them
 in soon and will put them up on www.shopmaisondecor.com
as well as announce it on the blog.
 The other thing that is quite exciting to me is the Annie Sloan™ 
exclusive french fabric line.
All made in France or Belgium~I will be highlighting the 
patterns and colors soon on the blog.
Of course I will be offering custom pillows and draperies to my shoppers~
but that's not all on the horizon for this "little store that could"...
.I will be sharing my big news next week with you right here!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment